Your Home: Front & Center
Our goal is to get your home sold! Our goal is simple… Our plan more complex and is driven by effective marketing, condition & recommending a strategic price for your home against other homes in your neighborhood. A combination of these factors with the right execution will impress potential buyers and lead to a sale of your home.
Our approach to marketing is using the traditional methods all Realtors use…
In addition, we combine the traditional methods with effective cutting edge online strategies including social media outlets which provides maximum exposure of your home to potential buyers and the buyers Realtor. The parts of our marketing plan include:
- Presentation – from polished marketing material which will keep your home top-of-mind to potential buyers. We will also walk your home and giving you pointers on how to stage your home for the most wow factor to potential buyers.
- We will discuss with you how to present your homes best features by staging them well. If you have a recent update or a feature that may otherwise be overlooked than call attention to it.
- Access. If you do not make your home convenient to potential buyers when they want to see the home it will take longer to sell and potentially cost you money in the long run by way of lower offers.
- Online Marketing – We will promote the sale of your home to multiple real estate websites such as Re/Max.com, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and many more. In addition we will promote your home on social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Condition: Dress Your Home for Success!
Related to presentation, we will work with you to organize & stage your home to give it the best impression to potential buyers.
Inside and out from curbside appeal to cost effective interior updates which will make your home look inviting, warm and a place the potential buyer may want to call home. A major mistake made by inexperienced real estate agents or Realtors to busy to bother is staging recommendations. Minor changes to your home can bring you back an offer greater than every $1 you spend on cosmetic repairs. Cost effective updating can be as simple as landscaping the exterior and making sure the interior of the home is pleasant to the senses:
- Site: Is the home de-cluttered and inviting. Can the potential buyer envision their furniture in your rooms? Are minor items that need repair taken care of before putting the home on the market?
- Smell: Is there a pleasant smell through the home? Making your home smell like grandma’s baked apple pie is warm & inviting.
- Hearing: Is there pleasant, warm, inviting and low-tone music playing in background?
We will advise you on how to set the price for your home to achieve maximum value to you in a time frame your comfortable with. How do we do this?
- We analysis the market in your neighborhood of similar size, age, condition home and what those homes have either recently sold for or are currently offered for sale at.
- One of our team members is a Certified Public Accountant and has nine years experience working as a valuation consultant for major financial institutions, banks and mortgage companies. In addition this team member holds a Masters with course work in negotiations.
- We stay on top of the competition and keep you informed as new competitive properties enter the market and those that sell.
- It is important to understand that buyers are looking for the best value. Along with their Realtor they have more access now than ever before to market data to know how much a particular home should me sold at.